But then I played the song....
http://www.twitvid.com/LNFNZ
that Swiss Beatz drum came on and that horrible ass anthem shit came on. It's obvious that she put extra thought into this. First off, the vocals are poorly done, the lyrics are poorly done, the instrumental is overly done, the banshee tribe vibe was overbearing. I could hear Bey nervously shaking in the song, and that was not her vibrato.... she knew it was flopping! On her Ashitty/C-Error flow with this song....let's just hope that her whole CD isn't like this...that wouldve been a waste of waiting... We want some more Halo, Single Ladies, Deja Vu, Crazy In Love Baby Boy, Naughty Girl... we dont want Satellites, Irremplazable, Si Yo Fuero Un Chico.... can we stick to English so you can define your spot as Queen Bee?!
And the verdict is in....
....ooh bad reviews sis.
I love beyonce but song seems bad how do listen sorry english bad
ReplyDeleteHottest New Music Video Online AljaJackson -"Prettiest Girl" http://youtu.be/QHGxtCl0FuA Thanks #Team Alja RT
ReplyDelete